Social Media Strategist
The ideal candidate will have had at least two years of hands-on experience with developing and managing successful paid social advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms. The Social Media Strategist will assist the Paid Social Team in creating and executing paid social campaigns across a variety of clients. They will communicate regularly with internal planning teams, as well as specialists across digital disciplines including programmatic and search. This role will also build relationships with representatives from various social platforms.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Social Media Strategist Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of social media buying experience.
- Solid understanding of the following platforms: Facebook/Instagram.
- Basic understanding of the following platforms preferred: TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat.
- Basic understanding of other digital advertising channels preferred.
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail; excellent problem-solving skills; strategic mindset.
Social Media Strategist Responsibilities:
- Platform-based paid media buying, specifically across Facebook, Instagram, and other social platforms.
- Work collaboratively with other buyers to plan innovative social media solutions to fit individual client needs.
- Execute and oversee day-to-day performance across campaigns, including monitoring, identifying, and implementing optimizations.
- Work with Account team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate results and insights back to clients.
- Interface with both account teams, and clients (as needed) regarding campaign social strategy and performance.
- Work with the Reporting & Analytics team to facilitate reporting and analysis.
- Review and reconcile media invoices using the agency billing system.
- Potential management of one or more direct reports.
- Keep informed of relevant issues affecting social media and the digital landscape.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.