Sr. Art Director
Profiles has a great opportunity to join the Marketing team of a Fortune 200 Financial Services Corporation as their Art Director! This position is a contract assignment located in McLean, VA and is open to remote.
The ideal Art Director is experienced, innovative, and strategic with a proven track record of developing and executing strong creative strategies for big brands. Someone who is a natural storyteller and LOVES creating solutions that really make a difference.
Art Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Web Design; or equivalent Military Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- At least 1 year of experience with Figma and Sketch Software.
- At least 2 years of experience in UX/UI or wireframing.
- 3+ years of experience developing creative for digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe InDesign.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- An impeccable eye for design, compelling imagery, and composition.
- The ability to inspire and drive the development of powerful, concise marketing.
- Strong creative strategies rooted in consumer insight and marketing objectives.
- Understanding of the media (print, online, mobile) and its limitations.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and the ability to identify, address, and incorporate emerging trends into strategic development.
- Online portfolio required.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Design creative for a range of print and digital channels, including email, web, direct mail display, and social media.
- Brainstorm big concepts one day and tackle detail-oriented projects the next.
- Work with team—copywriters, creative directors, brand and marketing strategists.
- Work with partners—internal marketing and line-of-business.
- Use strategy to inform creative decisions.
- Understand the importance of integrated thinking across channels, products and audiences, while staying true to the brand.
- Learn from consumer insights and let them influence work.
- Be willing to push the process and mindsets of others to create great customer experiences and strengthen our brand.
- Manage multiple deadlines on numerous projects happening at the same time.
- Deliver error-free work, using best practices with keen attention to detail.
- Listen to and incorporate feedback.
- Determine when to use existing solutions or start from scratch, invest time where it matters.
- Understand the goals of a project, take direction well, and ask questions when needed clarity.
- Present work in a compelling way to create support across different audiences.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.