Join the team of a world leading financial institution as their newest Sr. Copywriter. The position is an immediate contract opportunity in Washington, DC.
The Sr. Copywriter will work closely with mission-driven designers, writers, project managers, and strategists who are constantly innovative.
- Write clear, compelling, and original copy for web, video, digital ads, event materials, internal/external communications, and brand journalism.
- Develop content strategy and campaign proposals on brand messaging and lead high profile projects.
- Lead several, diverse projects at once—with quick turnaround.
- Manage and oversee partner proposals and pitch presentations.
- Review content for clarity, accuracy, and brand consistency while providing feedback to other writers.
- Partner with the broader account team to provide content solutions and manage creative process from concept to execution.
- Lead brainstorming session for strategic ideas and creative concepts.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience as a copywriter for digital and print channels in a creative agency.
- Content strategy background.
- High attention to detail, ability to lead team and provide feedback accordingly.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, pressure-driven, client-focused environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com