Sr. Digital Designer
Join a luxury creative agency in Washington, DC as their hybrid remote Digital Designer. Candidates local to the DC area encouraged to apply as the Digital Designer will be onsite a couple times per week.
The ideal Digital Designer will have an endless desire for innovative design and raise the bar of output quality. Agency experience preferred.
Digital Designer Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of digital design experience in creative marketing and communications agencies.
- Strong digital design experience in email, social, and web design.
- Strong background in Adobe CC, Sketch is highly desired.
- Experience in Animation, Video Editing, and Type Design is highly desired.
- Proven experience of delivering innovative campaigns across all channels.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Create and implement unique, innovative concepts and design strategies across the full spectrum of the digital media environment, and integrated marketing campaigns like social, digital advertising, and CRM.
- Lead digital projects through research, discovery, strategy, information architecture, and interaction design to define the overall user experience.
- Lead design briefs and communication briefs and use creative techniques to solve problems.
- Present creative deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team on scope definition and phasing of project timelines to conform to project scope and budget parameters.
- Follow industry trends, emerging technologies and best practices, and share with larger creative team.
- Deliver design work on time and to highest standard while creating innovative design.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.