Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a leading marketing agency headquartered near Baltimore, MD. The agency is expanding their digital strategy team and looking for a Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist for an immediate, full time role. The agency is currently working on a hybrid model with 2 days per week in office.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist will drive the strategy of integrated media campaigns for two of the organization’s largest clients. They will partner with internal teams including client services, creative and digital production teams by leading the development of digital strategies and key marketing initiatives.
If you have 4+ years of paid search and paid media experience and want to work on the two blue chip accounts with a fun, collaborative team, read on!
Paid Search Specialist Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the client services team, maintaining strong lines of active communication to ensure that expectations are clear, consistent, and ultimately met.
- Provide POV and insight into the latest best practices, trends, and supporting performance data, etc.
- Assist with the plan/project scope development and allocations.
- Drive the discovery of quantifiable business goals, vertical trends and preferences for success measurement.
- Identify opportunities across digital marketing channels to best target desired audiences and create competitive advantages in support of overarching integrated digital marketing.
- Lead channel execution through direct management of in-platform activities inclusive of campaign builds and optimizations, content uploads, tracking, and monitoring
- Lead channel data analysis, performance and insights in conjunction with internal and external cadence of review as well as for independent projects and campaigns.
- Collaborate and/or direct the design, layout, and content for campaign copy and assets as needed in partnership with creative and technology teams.
Paid Search Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field.
- 3-5 + years experience in a digital marketing execution role either in an internal marketing group or digital agency.
- Expert, hands-on proficiency in all owned, earned, and paid digital marketing disciplines and platforms (content strategy, onsite/offsite SEO, paid search / display / social, organic social, email marketing).
- Ability to gather and comprehend data for analysis of marketing performance, identification of trends, and provision of actionable insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of activities.
- Experience leading strategic planning for marketing campaign execution and website development.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing concepts such as demand and lead generation, marketing automation + CRM, content marketing, social media scheduling, and performance marketing a plus.
- Experience in Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Facebook/Instagram Business Manager, LinkedIn Business Manager.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.