Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist
A global professional services firm in the Baltimore, MD metro area is seeking a Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist to join their growing marketing team.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop, implement and execute digital campaigns to acquire customers and create brand awareness through the conversion funnel. This role starts off remote, but will be working onsite when the organization safely opens their offices. Local Maryland talent only.
Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Project manages and executes all digital advertising campaigns for multiple business units under supervision of the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Partners with agencies to ensure campaigns meet KPIs, budgets, and deadlines.
- Tests new ad channels and A/B tests existing channels to constantly drive more conversions at reduced costs.
- Establishes and measures KPI’s in alignment with campaign objectives.
- Project manages SEO strategies across all three web sites.
- Actively monitors and reports campaign performance against various KPIs, including CPA, CTR, CPC, impression volume, clicks, etc., and optimizes accordingly.
- Drives continuous improvement in campaign results and customer experiences.
- Communicates campaign results to key stakeholders, and provides recommendations for optimization. .
Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- B.S. in Business / Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing within a corporate or agency environment.
- Solid understanding of digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Hands-on experience executing paid search and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience partnering with agency resources.
- Experience with website analytics platforms such as
Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics.
- Experience with Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Knowledge of display networks, including GDN, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.