Sr. Product Manager
Profiles is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to join the internal creative team of a Fortune 200 financial services corporation in Portland, MA and is open to remote.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Sr. Product Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 year of product management experience or at least 3 year of experience in product design, agile delivery, business analysis, data science, or software engineering.
- UI/UX and building software for operational usage.
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Agile product management.
Sr. Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Define clear and actionable problem statements to help teams deliver results while displaying a comprehensive understanding of iterative software delivery.
- Leverage customer insights to influence priorities.
- Analyze UX/UI patterns and seek to create world class, omni-channel experiences.
- Quickly identifying points of leverage in complex problems or systems, while utilizing data effectively to define success metrics and measurable outcomes.
- Exercise balanced judgment in decisions about risks of both actions taken and not taken while innovating on ways to iterate faster in a well-managed way for the immediate team.
- Leverage technology and end-state architecture vision to partner with technology team to drive comprehensive design decisions out of white space technical problems.
- Share and present business strategy while also leading and facilitating agile ceremonies alongside tech leads.
- Deliver value by creating reusable, extensible and resilient capabilities and proactively identify opportunities when key metrics on security, resilience and performance are not performing.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.