Sr. UX Designer
We have an exciting opportunity to be the Sr. UX Designer at one of the leading global marketing firms based in Washington, DC. This is a 100% remote, part-time contract role.
This individual will be a part of an entire website redesign and will conduct User Journey, IA, Tagging & Taxonomy, UX/Wireframes, UI/Design.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Sr. UX Designer Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of UX Design experience.
- Strong Information Architecture background.
- Agency experience is highly desired.
- Must be able to hit the ground running and work autonomously.
Sr. UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Conduct user Interviews/Stakeholder Interviews, Comparative/Competitive Audits.
- Heatmapping, usability testing and user analysis software and strategy.
- Independently structuring and facilitating workshops.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes.
- Heuristic Analysis/UX Audits, Content Audits, Personas, User Flows/User Journeys, Site Maps.
- Information Architecture, Wireframes (Sketch, InVision or similar).
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.