Sr. Web Designer
A Fortune 200 Financial Services Corporation is in search of a Sr. Web Designer for a long-term contract assignment in McLean, VA.
The Sr. Web Designer will work with lines of business across Enterprise on conception and execution of messaging campaigns. This position requires expert understanding of web-specific constructs (ADA compliance, etc.).
Sr. Web Designer Responsibilities:
- HTML coding and development for Email using responsive design and email coding best practices
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Partner with internal creative teams, or external agencies, to create email templates
- Understand company and LOB (line of business) strategy, and how it relates to creative development
- Act as a proactive leader on the team, LOB, and beyond to help influence decisions
- Manage numerous projects at one time in a fast-paced environment
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
- Communicate well with business partners, team members, and tech partners
Sr. Web Designer Requirements:
- Strong proficiency in HTML, CSS, Mac-based Dreamweaver and Figma/Sketch.
- Experience with Movable Ink and Litmus Builder.
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design, html production, and email specific code requirements.
- Thorough understanding of email rendering in mobile devices, web-based email clients, and desktop clients.
- Solid email specific UI, UX, and interaction design skills.
- Accountability for the technical accuracy of their own work.
- Ability to complete tasks independently, and as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations. Ability to assess and recommend channel strategy to meet client needs.
- Ability to self-manage deadlines on numerous concurrent projects.
- Perform effectively in a demanding work environment.
- Ideal candidate will have minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in an email specific role.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.