Talent Care Specialist
Are you a dynamic and self-motivated content marketing account manager looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity? If so, join Profiles to work on one of our largest growing, Fortune 200 client accounts.
Profiles’ Richmond, VA office is looking for a Remote Talent Care Specialist for Content Marketing Managed Services to nurture and grow a large team of marketing professionals. This position will start as full-time remote, and once business reopens then will be needed onsite at the Client’s office in Richmond, VA.
The Talent Care Specialist will be a professional who thrives in a multi-tasking, managerial environment. One who can motivate and retain a team of consultants, as well as account manage client expectations across multiple points of contacts and deliverables.
Talent Care Specialist for Content Marketing Managed Services Responsibilities:
- Build mentoring and nurturing relationships with a large team of Profiles consultants. Account manage the day to day requests of the program to successfully execute monthly content marketing deliverables. Success is achieved through understanding the project deliverables.
- Build strong relationships with all business units throughout the clients organization.
- Account Manage the deliverable and SLA reporting, bi-weekly consultant check-ins, consultant recognition program, quarterly and yearly video conference reviews, implement performance improvement plans as necessary, approve timecards weekly, manage PTO requests and coverage, and manage monthly invoicing.
- Understand the existing scope of work and identify opportunities to grow it. Acknowledge when a client request is out of scope and take it as an opportunity to educate and process a change order to grow the scope as necessary.
- Recruit and onboard new hires as the scope of work grows or turnover takes place. Terminate and offboard hires whose contract comes to an end.
Talent Care Specialist for Content Marketing Managed Services Requirements:
- 6+ years experience account managing a team of resources such as an agency environment or experience as a talent care managed service program manager.
- Ability to build trusting relationships with client contacts. Strong interpersonal communication skills with customer service orientation.
- Ability to build and retain a bonded team of content marketing professionals which are located remotely across the USA.
- Microsoft office: outlook, word, excel, teams.
- Slack for consultant team communications.
- Bullhorn ATS experience is a plus.
An award-winning managed service supplier in creative, marketing, and technology. Founded in 1998, Profiles is Headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals servicing Fortune500 clients nationwide.