Techical Editor/Content Editor (MCM)
The Technical Editor/Content Editor (MCM) will work on a HYBRID schedule, requiring 2-3 days in on-site at the Chicago office.
The ideal candidate is resourceful and innovative. Do you have a knack for direct mail marketing? Keep reading for Technical Editor/Content Editor job details!
Technical Editor/Content Editor (MCM) Responsibilities:
- Review high-impact, highly-visible marketing materials for business and strategic intent; grammatical, typographical, and formatting inconsistencies; discrepancies and errors.
- Apply legal guidelines, partnership requirements, and in-house editorial standards to marketing material – goal is to become a subject-matter-expert.
- Familiarity with established process steps and cross-team collaboration.
- Navigate and execute multiple projects within direct mail solicitations, product disclosures, web content, etc.
Technical Editor/Content Editor (MCM) Requirements:
- 2+ years editorial EMPLOYMENT experience, preferably within the financial service industry experience and/or marketing agency.
- Experience THRIVING in a multiple-deadline-driven environment that encourages feedback and fast turnaround.
- Proficient with Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and CMS (content management systems).
An award-winning creative, marketing, and technology workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.