Technical Editor/Content Editor
We are currently seeking a Technical Editor/Content Editor courtesy of one of our well-established clients local to the Richmond, VA area. This role is a HYBRID RENEWABLE, CONTRACT (2-3 days on-site) opportunity. The ideal candidate will work with other passionate professionals to create captivating email campaigns. The individual will have experience working with blended teams and collaboratively engage in brainstorming sessions!
Content Editor Responsibilities:
- Review, edit and proofread emails created by in-house teams and outside agencies for alignment with email best practices, corporate editorial standards and brand voice.
- Review high-impact, highly visible marketing materials for business and strategic intent; grammatical, typographical, and formatting inconsistencies; discrepancies and errors.
- Work with business and creative teams as an email subject matter expert to update existing creative work or develop new email marketing creatives.
- Navigate and execute multiple projects within direct mail solicitations, product disclosures, web content, etc.
- Work with brand and business teams for multi-stage internal reviews and approvals.
- Work within tight schedules and deadlines.
- Work within regulatory and accessibility compliance guidelines.
- Validation of confirming correct – APR (Rates and Dates) and cross-referencing documentations provided by PoPs teams.
- Apply legal guidelines, partnership requirements, and in-house editorial standards to marketing material – goal is to become a subject-matter-expert.
- 4+ years of WORK experience, preferably digital and/or agency experience. FinTech experience, a plus.
- Insanely keen eye for detail, grammar, punctuation and errors.
- Proven ability to check, re-check and check again to ensure all prior revisions are in place.
- Experience thriving in a multiple-deadline-driven environment that encourages feedback and fast turnaround.
- Proficient with Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and CMS (content management systems).
- Strong organizational skills —an amazing ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Google Workspace and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Working knowledge of AP Stylebook.
- Familiarity with Workfront or other content management system, a plus.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.