Profiles is seeking a UI/UX Designer to join the internal creative team at a Fortune 200 financial services corporation in Plano, TX. This will be a hybrid role (remote and onsite).
The ideal candidate will collaborate with technology, product, and business teams to uncover customer and business needs, then translating them into engaging, simple, and intuitive design solutions and understandable concepts that evolve and enhance the product interface and experience.
Additional Role and Responsibilities
1) Advocating for the customer through human centered design methods, including: discovery, research, ideation, whiteboard sessions, and user testing.
2) Supporting design-led workshops to engage and build alignment across different partners and teams.
3) Proactively offers recommendation and solutions by championing prioritization of design centered product enhancements grounded in research and analysis.
4) Connecting with design community peers in service of learning, sharing, and teaching.
5) Working with partners and teams across various geographies.
6) Embracing and advocating for an experience mindset – this is as important to the work as the results.
Discovery & Delivery
Supporting early product definition by working with partners to participate in discovery sessions that uncover customer pain points and opportunities, as well as demonstrating familiarity with design tools to deliver concepts and enable successful collaboration across teams.
Participate in end-to-end product design by:
– Working with researchers to understand customer needs and define opportunities through usability and empathy studies.
– Framing problems, determining insights, and defining visual designs to serve customer needs.
– Creating process and user flows, wireframes, journey maps, and interaction models, resulting in low to high fidelity prototypes.
– Designing within existing – and creating new – standards to contribute to our internal design system, best practices, and guidelines.
– Supporting effective storytelling and presentation of visual concepts to various stakeholders.
– Creating high fidelity design assets for acceptance, development, and delivery to market in partnership with technology colleagues.
– At least 2 years of experience with UX and UI design.
– Designing for cross-channel experiences.
– Comfortable working with Product and Tech partners.
– Familiarity with design and prototyping tools, such as: Adobe Products, Sketch and/or Figma.
– Familiarity with working and contributing to and established design system
– At least 4 years experience with UX and UI design.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.