User Experience Strategist
An award-winning digital agency headquartered in Baltimore, MD is looking for a User Experience Strategist to join their growing Digital Strategy team. The User Experience Strategist will work on various client-facing deliverables including web and content strategy, user analysis and testing, usability recommendations, web analytic assessments, information architecture, user experience design and wireframing, project requirement documentation, content type definitions, and functional specifications. This full time, direct hire role offers the opportunity to work in a best-in-class agency that has a fun and collaborative vibe.
If you have 3-5 years of digital strategy experience and have created user interfaces and/or worked on high-visibility websites, this could be your next role! This role starts off remote until the offices open up in accordance with local and state health guidelines.
UX Strategist Responsibilities:
- Work within the Digital Strategy team to create highly-visible websites and digital experiences for multiple client websites.
- Research, analyze and conduct user testing including utilization of focus groups.
- Write strategy documents, define use cases and write project requirements.
- Conceive and product annotated wireframes, functional specs and prototypes.
- Review designs and stage sites— perform QA review and analysis on the development of websites.
UX Strategist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in human factors, digital marketing, user experience or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in the user experience or information architect field.
- Experience working on large-scale custom applications and/or CMS projects.
- Experience producing user experience consulting deliverables (strategy plans, site maps, annotated wireframes, content analysis documents, taxonomy schema, user flows, personas, requirements documentation, usability test and survey planning and analysis, Sketch prototype creation, etc.).
- Understanding of planning and running focus groups, card sorts, surveys, and heuristic usability analysis, and moderating one-on-one user testing.
- Experience using Sketch, Sketch Cloud and Zeplin.
- Proficiency using MS products: PPt, Word and Excel.
- Experience within SiteCore preferred.
- For immediate consideration: Must have works samples such as prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.