User Interface (UI) Production Designer
We have an exciting opportunity to join the team as a User Interface (UI) Production Designer at a Fortune 10 Financial Services Corporation. This position contract assignment located in McLean, VA.
The UI Production Designer role is a critical part of an enterprise product team dedicated to designing and developing an internal platform that supports multiple internal stakeholders and an important business line.
UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Work with Product Managers to understand and scope design tasks.
- Guide our production intake process & delivery calendar.
- Leverage our robust design system to create single screens, wireframe flows, and interactive prototypes.
- Build designs based on Product Management specs and rough mockups, identifying areas for improvement throughout the process.
- Restructure designs, pages & workflows, and reflow information on existing screens when adding new features to existing areas.
- Organize and lead creative reviews & presentations as needed.
- Recommend UI testing where appropriate.
UI Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UI Design, or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience creating wireframes and prototypes (in Figma, Sketch or similar).
- At least 3 years of experience with Google Workspace applications.
- A portfolio to demonstrate relevant design experience.
- At least 3 years of experience designing for a Fortune 500 company.
- Knowledge of UX/UI principles and practices.
- At least 3 years of experience with internal communication software (Google Suite, LumApps, Slack, Poppulo).
- At least 1 year of experience in project management.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.