We have an exciting opportunity to be the UX Designer at one of the leading global financial institutions based in Boston, MA area.
The ideal candidate should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
UX Designer Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others.
- Strong Information Architecture background.
- Agency experience is highly desired.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback and through user research and data.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes.
- Heuristic Analysis/UX Audits, Content Audits, Personas, User Flows/User Journeys, Site Maps.
- Information Architecture, Wireframes (Sketch, InVision, or similar).
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision, and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.