Our client, a digital agency with over 20 year of experience helping the most influential companies in the world meet the challenges of what comes next in the digital landscape, is looking for a UX Designer to join their team.
The company culture embraces outside-the-box thinking, collaboration, diversity, and real work/life balance. You would work with a collective of skilled individuals that are passionate about creating products that make a positive impact on people’s lives,
Are you ready to put your curiosity, imagination, and ideas to work?
Here is an exciting opportunity to join the dynamic team of a digital experience agency as a fully remote UX Designer for a contract-to-hire opportunity. The ideal UX Designer must be a self-starter to best support the user experience and deliver highest quality solutions.
UX Designer Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree is ideal.
- Strong expertise with conceptualizing and implementing digital design assets from ideation through design.
- Minimum 3 years of proven working experience as a Human-centered UX designer, visual designer/interactive, or similar UX-related role.
- Skilled at anticipating and designing for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and analytics.
- Excellent visual/verbal communicator with strong presentation, negotiation, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Create detailed navigation flows, site maps, user stories, wireframes and interactions that are user centric and proactively solve for the more complex experiences.
- Collaborate in design reviews and work sessions and provide UX expertise to stake holders.
- Conduct user research, and qualitative/quantitative analysis to drive personas and user journeys for the overall user experience and site architecture.
- Proven experience showing clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, and business goals.
- Participate in presenting work to executive level stakeholders and represent the creative process at all stages of an engagement.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.