A leading public relations agency is looking for a Remote UX Designer to join their team for an immediate contract opportunity. This UX Designer will be a part of a microsite launch from conception to execution.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Design the website to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use and satisfaction interfacing on company websites and products
- Design user flows, data flows, site architectures, and user interfaces using sitemaps and wireframes.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams with strong storytelling ability to create high-quality graphics of creative elements for various clients.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to clients and senior management
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
- Make recommendations on materials and presentations to clients.
UX Designer Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in web and UX design.
- A clear understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping
- Expertise in Creative Suite products, wire frames, user flows and personas, or layout, color and prototyping software.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
- Experienced in CSS, HTML.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.