UX Designer Remote
A world leading public relations agency is looking for a remote UX Designer to join their team in Washington, DC for an immediate contract opportunity. This remote individual will provide design expertise to improve client's user experience and ensure consistency across multiple websites.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Design the website to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Design high and low-fidelity wireframes, clickable prototypes and design artifacts.
- Design user flows, data flows, site architectures, and user interfaces using sitemaps and wireframes.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams with strong storytelling ability to create high-quality graphics of creative elements for various clients.
UX Designer Requirements:
- Minimum two years of experience in web and UX design.
- A clear understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Expertise in Creative Suite products, wire frames, user flows and personas, or layout, color and prototyping software.
- Expertise in Photoshop and Sketch.
- Experienced in CSS, HTML.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.