UX Researcher – Remote
Profiles is in search of a UX Design Researcher to join a product development team of a Fortune 200 Financial Services Corporation. This position is a contract assignment is in McLean, VA, but open to remote candidates.
Hiring a Principal Researcher who will support the Segments design team by contributing to new product development. The ideal candidate will have experience planning, conducting, synthesizing/analyzing, and sharing research that helps us design experiences that meet our small business owners’ needs. This role will also contribute to the overall design strategy by maintaining a learning agenda, research roadmap, and knowledge base.
UX Design Researcher Responsibilities:
- Understand experiences of our target users
- Learn what gaps we can prioritize addressing
- Success Metrics
- Deliver an end-to-end research plan including objectives, methods, subjects and timelines
- Execute on research and deliver synthesized findings and recommendations
UX Design Researcher Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in User, UI, and UX research
- Proficiency with standard digital design software and wireframe tools (like Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC, InVision, Balsamiq, Axure, etc).
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, SCSS and/or Github.
- The ability to collaborate closely with our Product Management and Engineering Teams.
- Experience participating in all aspects of the design process to understand the user journey, frame problems, define insights, and create compelling visions.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.