An award-winning digital agency headquartered in Chicago, IL is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their growing Digital Strategy team. This is a hybrid/remote role. This person will be working two days in office, if local or fully remote, if not local to the area.
The UX Architect / Designer will work on various client-facing deliverables including web and content strategy, user analysis and testing, usability recommendations, web analytic assessments, information architecture, user experience design and wireframing, project requirement documentation, content type definitions, and functional specifications. This full time, direct hire role offers the opportunity to work in a best-in-class agency that has a fun and collaborative vibe.
If you have 5+ years of digital strategy experience and have created user interfaces and/or worked on high-visibility websites, this could be your next role!
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
UX Strategist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human factors, digital marketing, user experience or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the user experience or information architect field.
- Experience working on large-scale custom applications and/or CMS projects.
- Experience producing user experience consulting deliverables (strategy plans, site maps, annotated wireframes, content analysis documents, taxonomy schema, user flows, personas, requirements documentation, usability test and survey planning and analysis, Sketch prototype creation, etc.).
- Understanding of planning and running focus groups, card sorts, surveys, and heuristic usability analysis, and moderating one-on-one user testing.
- Experience using Sketch, Sketch Cloud and Zeplin.
- Proficiency using MS products: PPT, Word and Excel.
- Experience within SiteCore strongly preferred.
- Must have works samples such as prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups.
UX Strategist Responsibilities:
- Work within the Digital Strategy team to create highly-visible websites and digital experiences for multiple client websites.
- Research, analyze and conduct user testing including utilization of focus groups.
- Write strategy documents, define use cases and write project requirements.
- Conceive and product annotated wireframes, functional specs and prototypes.
- Review designs and stage sites – perform QA review and analysis on the development of websites.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.