Vehicle Integration Project Coordinator
This role will work with a team of world-class engineers with diverse backgrounds such as robotics, control, and vehicle engineering, to deliver the vehicle performance. The Project Coordinator will be an integral link to successfully achieving the vehicle attribute goals.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Own the end-to-end management and coordination of an Autonomous Vehicle test campaign.
- Daily/Weekly Test Resource Coordination including:
- Test Operators.
- Support Technicians.
- Test Site.
- Test Vehicle Readiness (Vehicle Custodian):
- Coordinating Charge and Data Ingest.
- Coordinating Reworks/Repairs/Updates.
- Managing HW/SW/FW Configuration.
- Daily Reporting:
- Daily Test Report/Dashboard.
- Issue Reporting.
- Supporting Issue Triage and Root Cause Analysis.
- Engineering or other technical degree with 4+ years' experience preferred.
- Hands on experience in complete vehicle testing preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to coordinate engineering groups.
- Excellent documentation skills for effective issue reporting.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage a detailed test plan for a complex and multi-faceted test campaign.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com