Video Production Manager
A global luxury brand headquartered in the Miami, FL is looking for a Video Production Manager to join their global operations department for a full time opportunity. The Video Production Manager will support the development of content marketing video content across owned and paid channels, including digital, social, streaming, in-room tv network and editorial.
This position is hybrid with 3 days in the Miami office and 2 days at home.
Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Video Production Manager Requirements:
- Must have minimum eight (8) years of experience in managing external video production vendors, producers, writers, editors.
- Strong project management experience in video production workflows of consumer engaging assets and or campaigns.
- Proven track record of establishing relationships and track record with the production community and an in-depth knowledge of resources, crew, and production vendors.
- Degree in marketing, business, management or related field.
- Agency background.
Video Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage across all phases of video production (strategy, development, contracting, pre-production, production on set, postproduction, distribution).
- Translate marketing strategy into video briefs and concepts.
- Support the content studio team in communications with internal and external partners as well as vendors, organizing projects and managing operational aspects from creative development to delivery.
- Manage video projects, aligning to broader strategic goals, identifying opportunities within the organization, and delivering projects within expected deadlines and budget.
- Provide creative oversight of production and post-production.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.