We are looking for a strong Video Specialist with a solid reel and resume in planning, shooting, editing, and animating a wide range of video materials. Project management experience is required for more advanced shooting strategies and liaison with creative partners.
Video Specialist Responsibilities:
- Pack, transport, set up, shoot, and tear down camera, lighting, audio and required set equipment for both live and recorded productions both within and outside of the production studio.
- Produce video both as part of a larger production team or, as an individual (single/solo) producer.
- Work with and modifying graphic assets produced by others, as well as creating graphic/media assets for animation.
- Use of broadcast studio equipment for live and pre-recorded shows.
- Transfer media and video footage from cameras and other storage media to non-linear editing systems.
- Work with others to prepare digital media at all levels, with an emphasis on intermediate to advanced material for release according to a pre-defined schedule.
- Completes mixed media video, standard video editing, motion graphics in both Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
Video Specialist Requirements:
- Four years’ experience of video production within a professional film/TV/advertising.
- Intermediate level knowledge of, and hands-on experience with both in-studio and field cameras, lighting, and audio systems. Particularly Canon Cinema cameras, PTZ cameras, and Tricaster video switchers.
- Intermediate level knowledge of and hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Cloud. Specifically, Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, Media Encoder.
- Working knowledge of live event platforms within a studio broadcast environment and remote video production.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.