The ideal Visual Designer has a strong background in brand, digital, print, and conceptual thinking. This hands-on Visual Designer will partner with internal teams to bring a new life to the company’s brand and create design solutions that inspire customers.
If you have 7+ years of creative agency experience and a portfolio that demonstrates strong visual design and brand experience, read on!
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Work with in the creative and marketing team to conceptualize and implement design solutions that are in line with the organization’s brand.
- Design creative campaigns for both print and digital channels that inspire the customer to engage with the brands.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure deliverables are met within a fast-pace environment.
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite to create design solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual design or related field.
- 7+ years of design experience at a creative agency or in-house design studio.
- A professional portfolio of work demonstrating experience in the field, a good eye for design, typography, conceptual thinking, attention to detail and visual communication.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite in particular (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Presentation software (Keynote, Gslides and PPTX)
- Sketch and Figma are a plus.
- Expert understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.