A leading financial institution is looking for a Visual Designer to join their team for an immediate long-term contract opportunity!
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Drive strategy of employee experience through marketing techniques and visual communications
- Work cross-functionally with workshops to establish consistent brand
- Develop data visualizations and journey maps utilizing digital channels
- Create visual design and videos for external and internal platforms for newsletters, blog posts, case studies, and social media.
- Create within established guidelines specific to the brand’s intended style and tone
- Design business logos and other digital media used to promote products or services
- Developing prototypes to uniformly integrate logos and brand images to other products and platforms, including social media.
Visual Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in graphic design, visual arts, or similar.
- .At least 2-4+ years of experience human-centered visual design
- Understanding of user experience and how to create a positive interaction between digital media and potential customers
- Demonstrated application of marketing strategies when drafting and building digital technology
- Mastery in page layout, typography, and content development.
- Must be strong in Adobe Creative Suite applications including Premiere, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator.
- A complete portfolio of visual design examples
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.