VP Group Copy Supervisor
We are partnering with an innovative healthcare agency and in search of a VP Group Copy Supervisor for an immediate direct hire opportunity. The ideal candidate will be familiar with both long-and-short form writing and the therapeutic areas of CNS and oncology. The role involves strategic, modular content centered on the patient experience. Candidates should be able to cull from dense reference material.
The position is remote. The VP Group Copy Supervisor will be called to travel a couple of times a year on as as needed basis.
*Candidates that meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.*
VP Group Copy Supervisor Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to deconstruct complex or nuanced clinical ideas for a consumer audience.
- Ability to produce simple, easy-to-understand, and memorable content.
- Consistent application of brand positioning, voice, and tone.
- Candidate must be strongly self-motivated and well organized.
- Excellent time management skills and task prioritization.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and file management software.
- 6+ years in medical advertising.
- Digital portfolio of conceptual and tactical work.
VP Group Copy Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Research and annotated content development.
- Cross-departmental teamwork.
- Internal meeting attendance.
- Client presentations.
- Regulatory meeting attendance.
- Mentorship of junior writers.
- Coverage/assistance for fellow Copy team members.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.