Web Content Manager
The Web Content Specialist will support the Director of Project Management, Marketing Communications, Branding, Web Content Manager, and the Office of the President in maintaining and updating the company website.
Web Content Specialist Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience working within a CMS (WordPress) to edit and upload website pages and links.
- Basic photo editing skills in Adobes Photoshop.
- Understanding SEO and ADA compliance.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Strong copywriting/editing skills in AP style.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with little to no direction.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field is highly preferred.
- Work through operations platform to monitor incoming requests projects from various internal clients.
- Create and edit pages for website and make necessary web content updates.
- Write and edit web copy for company website using AP style and in-house style guidelines.
- Edit photos and manage digital asset library.
- Track tasks and document time spent on projects for reporting.
- Other web content management duties as assigned.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.