Web Content Manager – AEM
A global luxury brand in the Omaha, NE area is looking for a Remote Web Content Manager – AEM to join their global department for a contract-to-hire opportunity.
This position is mostly remote but needs to be local to Omaha for team meetings. Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Adobe Experience Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of content management experience using AEM (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Working knowledge or Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, and Jira.
- Able to work quickly and juggle multiple projects.
- CMS migration experience is highly desired.
- Ecommerce background is highly preferred.
Adobe Experience Manager Responsibilities:
- Update/maintain existing content on websites using the AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) content management system or other platforms such as Salesforce, XM, etc.
- Work within the metadata structure to create metadata entries for each new element on the site.
- Respond to tickets based on priority and follow the protocol for updating the tickets when the work is performed.
- Adhere to processes for making updates to content on to ensure there are no incidents involving missing or garbled content.
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content entries.
- Respond to inquiries from website users and content stakeholders regarding content functionality of their respective sections of the websites/digital channels.
- Conduct quality assurance on work to ensure the site meets quality standards, visual and functional QA proofreading.
- Ensures all updates made on website adhere to the current style guide and glossary.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.