Web Content Specialist
Profiles is seeking a Web Content Specialist to join the product team of a Fortune 200 Financial Services Corporation for an exciting contract assignment opportunity. This position is located in McLean, VA.
The Web Content Specialist will partner with associates across the enterprise to build, test, and release in-bound digital customer messages. This is a production-heavy position where meeting deadlines and providing high-quality, error-free work are equally important.
Web Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Must be able to juggle multiple in-progress projects, have a high level of attention to detail, and be adaptable.
- Candidate should possess basic technical skills required to use API tools, create test accounts, build, test, and troubleshoot in various environments.
- Knowledge of Postman, Ghost Inspector, or other standard API-testing tools – experience using POSTMAN is highly desired.
- Work within our homegrown framework to build, test, and release digital messages to our web and mobile banking application.
- Apply analytical thinking to create targeting that ensures messages are delivered to the intended audience.
- Work in Web browsers, Xcode, and Android Studio to test messages on various channels.
- Communicate closely with various individuals and teams on the status of assigned projects.
- Gather and analyze data from Tableau, Splunk, or other sources as requested.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task – prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Resourceful – able to find an answer when one isn’t readily available.
- Effective verbal and written communication skill – must be able to provide clear, concise communication with team and mid-level management.
- Detail-oriented – provides a high level of focus to ensure successful completion of complex campaigns with multiple variables and stakeholders and finds what everyone else misses.
- 3+ years of digital messaging building and/or manual testing experience.
- 1+ years’ experience using macOS.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.