Web Content Specialist
The ideal Web Content Specialist candidate is a motivated messaging execution specialist who will partner with internal customers across the enterprise to develop, build, test, and release in-bound digital customer messages. This is a production-heavy position where meeting deadlines and providing high-quality, error-free work are equally important.
To succeed in this role, the right candidate must be able to provide exceptional customer service, juggle multiple in-progress projects, have a high level of attention to detail, and be adaptable. In addition, the ideal candidate should possess basic technical skills required to understand and use API tools, create test accounts, and build, test, and troubleshoot messaging in various environments.
Web Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal customers to develop and execute messaging based on their intent and objectives.
- Work within an internal framework to build, test, and release digital messages to the web and mobile banking application.
- Apply analytical thinking to create targeting that ensures messages are delivered to the intended audience.
- Communicate closely with various individuals and teams on the status of assigned projects.
- 3+ years of digital messaging building and/or manual testing experience.
- 1+ years of experience using MacOS.
- Client relationship management – a focus on building relationships with customers and ensuring their needs are met.
- Ability to multi-task – prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective verbal and written communication – clear, concise communication with customers, team, and mid-level management both in person and virtually.
- Salesforce, Marketo or Mailchimp are a plus.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision, and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.