A world leading financial institution is looking for a Web Copywriter to join their team in Washington, DC for an immediate contract position. This position is remote but would need someone local to the DMV area. Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
The Web Copywriter will work closely with mission-driven designers, writers, project managers, and strategists who are constantly innovative.
Web Copywriter Requirements:
- 5-8 years of experience as a web copywriter for a creative agency.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- High attention to detail and ability to receive critical feedback and provide revisions accordingly.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, pressure-driven, client-focused environment
- Background in financial services—either in-house or client work.
Web Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Write clear, compelling, and original web copy.
- Work on several, diverse projects at once—with quick turnaround.
- Review web content for clarity and accuracy and ensure it’s in-line with project strategy and mission.
- Edit web content in response to feedback from internal clients.
- Partner with the broader account team to provide content solutions.
- Brainstorm strategic ideas and creative concepts.
- Translate technical information into clear and concise web copy.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.