A global professional services company headquartered in the Baltimore, MD area is expanding their digital marketing team and looking for a Web Manager to drive SItecore products and features. The Web Manager will serve as a Sitecore product owner and partner with internal stakeholders to drive the strategy for the company's websites. This full time, direct hire position offers the opportunity to partner with innovative marketers and oversee the strategy and user journey for global sites.
If you have 5+ years of website strategy experience, with at least 2 years working in Sitecore, read on…
Web Manager Responsibilities:
- Serve as a SiteCore product owner for the business and guides the continuous improvement of the platform.
- Creates and maintains the product backlog and prioritizes stories within each sprint.
- Manages the web administration team and oversee global services web development..
- Manage and support other systems integrations into Sitecore.
- Consults on grooming sessions with the development team determining level of effort for each backlog story
- Manage, coach and mentor Website Specialist
- Serves as the internal web SME
- Creatively designs new and updates existing web pages
- Project manages large company-wide digital initiatives
- Consults with industry and practice area SMEs
- Stays up-to-date on current industry trends and best practices to guide project teams in achieving high quality work
- Create and maintain technical documentation, SOP’s and training materials.
Web Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or in a related business field or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of experience with working with Sitecore.
- 5+ of web strategy and experience working with extended marketing, development, and design teams.
- Has worked in an agile environment
- Expert project management and strong communication skills
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Familiarity with SEO
- Ability to translate functional business requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to manage, coach and mentor a team.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.