Web Migration Specialist
Seeking a well rounded Web Content Strategist for a great opportunity to work with a digital experience agency in the Washington, DC area for an immediate contract opportunity.
Required: The ideal Web Content Strategist must be a self-starter and have prior experience with web content migration from start to completion and then carry out the ongoing management of web content management.
Web Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Consult and guide clients throughout entire digital journey.
- Create governance plans, content models, taxonomy/metadata, and migration strategy.
- Work with development, UX, and design team to create automate content migrations and maintain high level QA.
- Create content production plans to meet internal and external needs.
- Improve content user experience and successfully guide through project roadmap.
- Ensure content quality assurance for errors.
- Ensure content is aligned with brand and design.
Web Content Specialist Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital content strategy.
- Experience with Drupal, understanding content management systems at an expert level.
- Strong knowledge in migrations, taxonomies, content operations, and metadata.
- Agency background.
- Proven track record working within multiple digital channels (web, app, social, voice).
- Understanding the crossover of UX, design, content and brainstorming in workshops for content presentations.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.