The Web Producer uses their attention to detail, analytical skills, and technical knowledge to author content within the Adobe Experience Manager platform. They will work with a cross functional team to translate legacy webpages into new templates and components, author the experiences, and provide quality assurance reviews.
Web Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Translate existing webpages into new pages, following template guidelines and using new components.
- Author and publish content within Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Implement re-usable content and experience fragments to maximize reuse.
- Tag content using an established taxonomy system and guidelines.
- Upload and manage assets within Adobe Digital Asset Manager.
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team throughout the workday.
- Track work in Rally (an agile workflow tool similar to Jira).
- Follow guidelines for SEO and web accessibility/ADA compliance.
- As needed, troubleshoot directly in HTML and CSS.
- Test on various browsers and devices.
- 1-3 years of experience authoring content in Adobe AEM or a similar Content Management System.
- Experience with reusable content models/data driven websites.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS.
- Organizational/time management, planning/prioritization skills, and troubleshooting skills.
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Experience communicating with both a technical and non-technical teammates.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – careerprofiles.com.