Web Project Manager
Join the growing team of an award-winning web services digital agency, based in Baltimore, MD as their Web Project Manager for a remote opportunity.
The Web Project Manager will work directly with external clients and the internal development team to manage the full life cycle of enterprise multi-million dollar budget projects and Sitecore website builds. This full-time role is a great opportunity to work with a fun, innovative, and dynamic team.
*Applicants must have citizenship and reside within the USA.
Web Project Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of continuous industry experience in web design (or comparable) project management, with proven experience in web project conception from inception to launch.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications, HTML editing, writing and editing, and general knowledge of business, marketing, and technology fields.
- Experience with Adobe, Macromedia, and Visio software, a plus.
- Solid experience in strategic consulting, development of Information Architectures and wireframes, and development of Functional Requirements for technical projects.
- Experience managing complex CMS implementation projects and working knowledge of content management systems such as Sitecore is preferred. Experience with WordPress, Drupal, or other CMS products is also relevant.
- Must be a seasoned Project Manager that can successfully manage complex website implementations with grace under pressure and solve complex problems on the fly.
- Have a genuine interest in staying on top of industry trends and best practices and be "game" for taking on new challenges and learning new technologies.
Web Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary contact with the clients consulting on end-to-end web design and development strategy.
- Ensure the overall success of the client's web projects.
- Manage internal resources in collaboration with the company directors.
- Report financial projections to the Director of Accounts.
- Manage all administrative aspects of each client project.
- Work to develop ongoing business with existing clients.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.