Personality Types at Work Summary:
– Personality types influence many factors and are a useful aspect of yourself to consider when navigating your career.
– The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a popular personality evaluation tool used today and dates back all the way to World War II.
– There are 16 personality types determined by evaluating four pairs of opposing psychological elements.
– Once you determine your personality type, you will understand yourself on a deeper level and will be able to better navigate career and life challenges.
– We spoke to industry experts to get a glimpse into copywriting trends for 2021.
– The pharmaceutical industry is booming, copy voice is changing, social listening is being utilized and advertising channels are shifting.
– Keeping up with pop culture trends and knowing your niche will give you the upper hand when it comes to writing copy.
– Profiles copywriting recruiters can help you a copywriter for your team or take the next step in your copywriting career.
Job Search Trends 2021 Summary:
– US job listings up 29 percent from February 2020 to June 2021
– A candidate-driven market brought about with the success of business on the line as the economy opens back up.
– Job seekers understand their demand and worth.
– Remote work and diversity, equity, and inclusion are top priorities in their job search.