As a kick off to 2017, we want to share our reflections of 2016 recruitment strategy successes. The goal is to share what others in your space are engaging with in an effort to help with your approach in hiring technical positions this year. Utilize these top tech staffing articles to help formulate your 2017 recruitment strategies, workshops, and internal training. The below topics are what others in the industry are highly engaged in:
Top Tech Staffing Articles to Fuel 2017 Recruitment Strategies
- Looking to revamp your social recruitment strategy in 2017? Check out these 11 Social Media Recruiting Statistics that will make you rethink your current strategies.
- Millennials are infiltrating the workforce year after year. 2017 will be no different, especially with the older half of the generation taking up residence in leadership roles. Brush up on the best strategies to recruit and retain millennial talent.
- With company culture and employer branding taking the spotlight, gain an understanding of your workforce with more than just surveys with this guide to employee engagement and feedback.
- Getting in front of a hiring managers or recruiter is tough business. For creative candidates, designing your resume is an accomplishment in and of itself, but did you know that is actually hindering your creative job search? Check out our plain text resume template to make for a better creative job search this new year.
- Top Creative Talent Acquisition Trends to Watch in 2016. And we will continue to watch in 2017.
- Centralized Recruiting: Does it Really Live Up to the Hype? Perhaps. Even the most seasoned recruiters need a hand.
- Sure, as the hiring manager, you’re the one asking the questions. However, are you asking the right questions? Brush up on interview tips for hiring managers and truly get to know your candidates.
- It’s always the right time to keep your employees engaged. Here are just a few extra employee engagement tactics for the warmer months.
- Just as creative candidates want to find you, you need to find them. Check out The 5 Best Ways to Find a Phenomenal Graphic Designer.
- Employer branding is going to continue to dominate 2017 recruitment strategies. Get your employer branding strategy set in place with our tips in growing and enhancing your brand.
2017 Tech Staffing Trends
In conclusion, talent acquisition topics make up the majority our readership engagement, employers are only investing more strategic thought into digital and creative staffing, as well as retaining their employees. Additionally, employer branding and employee engagement will continue to prevail in the 2017 workplace, especially if employers are interested in keeping their millennial talent.
Happy New Year!