The ideal candidate should have excellent experience in UX, technical and brand writing who has created and managed enterprise brand standards and improved existing standards.
UX Writer Responsibilities:
- Outlining and wireframing new standards content and experiences.
- Writing and editing standards guidance.
- Creating and executing communication and/or marketing plans
- Problem solving new ways to improve existing systems and innovating new ways to deliver them.
- Collaborate heavily with design partners to ensure that the systems are clear and easy to understand, all the while ensuring it ladders up to the brand voice.
- Regularly present ideas and work to the team, partners, and leadership.
UX Writer Qualifications:
- Experience building brand standards and design systems, as well as how to write for them.
- Problem-solving skills to create and launch a brand standard or design system, then manage its evolution in the long term.
- A writer who thinks visually and can help design new design systems or digital standard experiences alongside designers, creative directors and UX professionals.
- A strong writer and true creative problem solver with the ability to produce original, brand-elevating copy.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision, and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.